Do you have prior experience with electrical construction in both Residential and Commercial settings? Do you have experience installing new circuits or swapping panels or a passion for troubleshooting and serving electrical systems? Solar can be the industry to provided that to you. With opportunities in the renewable energy industry for licensed electricians like you here at Granite State Solar.
You must be highly motivated to learn, grow and teach others while having a mindset of being goal orientated and key part of a team. We will work with you and guide you through all the skills in our rapidly growing trade.
As a Journeyman Electrician you will work with our Master Electrician and solar PV installation team to support electrical equipment, solar battery installations, loading/unloading equipment, installing conduit, roof wiring, and cable management duties.
- You must have an exemplary working knowledge of the National Electric Codes (NEC)
- Your Journeyman license required.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- OSHA 10 card, or ability to obtain it.
- You must have and maintain a clean and valid driver’s record.
- Must be able to comfortably lift 75lbs, climb ladders, work on roofs and in crawl spaces, and work outside during both hot and cold temperatures.
- Having a familiarity with hand tools, simple power tools and basic construction technique is helpful.
- Ability to work well with and manage others in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent attendance is crucial for the overall success of the team.
- Drug-free work environment
Compensation: Includes a base hourly wage plus weekly travel allowance, with a performance review and potential increase after 90 days.
Licensed Journeyman Electrician, $36-$42 hourly
Licensed Master Electrician, $40-$50 hourly
- Low-cost Dental insurance
- Company Paid Health insurance for all employees.
- $2,000 Health savings account
- Accrued paid time off
- Simple IRA plan with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.