Front Office Coordinator
Granite State Solar, NH’s leader in solar energy, is expanding rapidly. We are seeking a full-time Front Office Coordinator to join our team. This is an entry-level position. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and be able to work well independently. This is an entry-level position.
The Front Office Coordinator will execute projects with a focus on quality, and communication. The candidate for this role will be a collaborative team player with exceptional communication skills and who can work independently and self-directed.
- Follow the team through the execution phase of the project to ensure procurement, inspections, and other aspects of project execution are being conducted on time to ensure proper project closeout.
- Effectively communicate with clients about any possible changes to their project and deliver information to clients with diplomacy and tact.
- establish regular frequent and consistent communication, both internally and externally with customers, sales team, and operations to guarantee a smoothly run project.
- Continuously resolve issues and customer concerns and ensure that all are up to speed on the project.
- Regularly report to Project Coordinators on project metrics, to forecast deadlines and scheduling.
- Assist Project Coordinators in managing all aspects of the project schedule as it relates to permitting and various project processes.
- Serve as a customer contact throughout the project cycle, coordinating with the solar team from start to finish to include welcome letters, permit status, installation scheduling, payments, interconnections, and other project milestones.
- Actively develop client relations to generate opportunities for new work.
- Ensure that entire project progress is documented using an internal company program.
- Assist with answering phones.
- Provide entry-level troubleshooting with customer consumption monitoring systems and perform minor tech support to customers as needed.
- Coordinate service work requirements with the service team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to build rapport, display patience, and empathy with customers.
- Strong, logical problem-solving skills, the ability to take ownership and solve issues, or escalate them to the right person and follow up until fully resolved.
- Ability to work well with other team members and follow instructions.
- Follow through on assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Great work ethic and attention to detail.
- Proven track record of high-quality control and assurance on past projects
- Demonstrated computer skills, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, HubSpot.
- Be punctual, meet deadlines, and provide solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Clean driving and criminal record.
- Drug-Free work environment.
- Benefits package available after 60 days of employment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Granite State Solar, NH’s leader in solar energy, is expanding rapidly. We are seeking a licensed NH Journeyman Electrician or 4th-year apprentice to join our team. The candidate must have an excellent work ethic and enjoy working in a team environment.
The Field Technician works with our solar photovoltaic installation team in both residential and commercial settings to provide technical support of solar electrical equipment, solar battery installation, loading/unloading equipment, installing conduit, roof wiring, and cable management duties.
- Assist Master Electrician with installing electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the electrical grid of our customer’s property.
- Perform electrical inspections.
- Assist Master Electrician with managing and training the installation crew
- Assist with loading project equipment and materials for delivery to the job site
- Assist with overall crew and job site safety.
- Solar Battery Installations.
- Manage site preparation and clean-up.
- Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues as needed.
- Stay up to date on Code requirements.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations per OSHA and Granite State Solar standards.
- Must have an exemplary working knowledge of the National Electric Codes (NEC) as related to solar photovoltaic systems.
- 4th Year Electrical Apprentice or Journeyman required.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Must have and maintain a clean and valid driver’s record.
- Professional appearance and strong customer relation skills are essential
- Must be able to comfortably lift 75 lbs, climb ladders, work on roofs and in crawl spaces, and work outside during both hot and cold temperatures
- Familiarity with hand tools and basic construction techniques.
- Ability to work well with and manage others in a collaborative team environment.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Additional duties required as needed.
- Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success.
- Drug-free work environment
Salary: based on experience.
Paid Continuing Education
Short Term Disability Coverage
Email email@example.com to apply.