Solar panel installation is one of the most rewarding investments you can make for your home. Not only will solar energy help you generate clean power, but it can also help you save money by reducing your dependence on third-party energy. Going solar may also increase the value of your home.
We Partner with VSECU
Granite State Solar has partnered with Vermont State Employee’s Credit Union (VSECU), and you don’t need to live in Vermont to benefit from this financing! Customers simply need to be a member of the Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA) which GSS takes care of on your behalf. Through VSECU, we are now offering financing at 3.99%* fixed for up to 12 years.
• Lending options are flexible and there are no pre-payment penalties
• The 26% federal Investment Tax Credit can be taken into consideration by allowing re-amortizing of loans after solar or battery system tax refunds are applied.
• VSECU is right here in New England, with a solid local support team that works in collaboration with GSS to bring consumer-friendly and earth-friendly financing to our clients.
• No equity or appraisals required
• No down payment
• Quick pre-qualifications
• 100% project cost funding
• No pre-payment penalties
• Flexible loan terms
• 3.99%* for unsecured loans