Solar panel installation is one of the most rewarding investments you can make for your home. Not only will solar energy help you generate clean power, but it can also help you save money by reducing your dependence on third-party energy. Going solar may also increase the value of your home.
We Partner with VSECU
Granite State Solar has partnered with Vermont State Employee’s Credit Union (VSECU), and you don’t need to live in Vermont to benefit from this financing! Members only need to be a member of the Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA) which GSS takes care of on your behalf. Through VSECU, we are now offering financing at 3.99%* fixed for up to 12 years.
• Lending options are flexible and there are no pre-payment penalties
• The 30% federal Investment Tax Credit can be taken into consideration by allowing re-amortizing of loans after solar or battery system tax refunds are applied.
• VSECU is right here in New England, with a solid local support team that works in collaboration with GSS to bring consumer-friendly and earth friendly financing to our clients.
• No equity or appraisals required
• No down payment
• Quick pre-qualifications
• 100% project cost funding
• No pre-payment penalties
• Flexible loan terms
• 3.99%* for unsecured loans
Annual Percentage Rate. APR is effective as of 1/1/2018 and reflects the current minimum APR offered. Payment amount subject to change after initial 15-months based on tax credits or other credits applied to principal or re-amortization of the outstanding balance. As an example, a $20,000 loan at 3.99% APR would result in 15 initial monthly payments of $140.47. If the entire 30% tax credit is applied to the principal during the first 15 months, the monthly payment would remain at $140.47 for the remaining term of the loan. If the principal is not paid down with a tax credit or other payment, the outstanding loan balance at the end of the 15-month period will re-amortize to $196.72 per month for the remaining 129 months. Other rates and terms may be available. The APR may be adjusted based on individual credit standing and term. Example payments are for estimation purposes only. Actual loan payment amount will be disclosed at loan closing and may differ slightly.